Well, I wish I was given the option of stopping this blog. But I haven’t been. You see, I would take off the posts about devils first. I would make copies, but they would go in some weird file hopefully never to see the light of day. Then, I would take posts down slowly – when I trust nothing is happening. How do I know if two devils are gone? I don’t know – I guess when my health is pretty stable for one thing.
When someone is being gangstalked, there is a vehicular component. It can be huge. All these extra cars driving around. Just keep in mind – there are a lot around you at all times, but it’s smoke and mirrors – they are around you and the regular cars just are further out.
When I started figuring out that many of the gangstalker plates IDed the gangstalkers, I noticed patterns. One of the first I saw a lot of was 6. At one time I linked the gangstalkers to the KKK. There may be some KKK members involved from west Sonoma County, but 6 is one of the numbers that is prized.
Devil Worshipper numbers. The following numbers are important to Devil Worshippers: 3,6, 7, 8, 9. (21, but not for use on the plates as far as I can tell). The most important thing is that things come in sets of 3 and 3 is an extremely important number.
REMEMBER, CARS ARE SOLD ALONG WITH THEIR LICENSE PLATES.
- In the Mormon Gangstalking world of California, three of any number or letter qualifies.
- 3, 6, 9 qualifies as long as there are three. You might have: 6, 6, 3, etc.
- Here is one that took me a while X qualifies as a wild card. I believe the X is a somewhat sexual symbol of the human body – it is a type of cross I believe. So: 9, 6, X qualifies. I’m pretty sure about this one.
- I said at one time that I think two doubles counts. I don’t know about that one. I think not, but observations might probe otherwise.
- 8 is very important, but I can’t remember exactly why. 8 can also act as a wild card.
- 7 is important
- There may be another number or two that acts as a wild card – it could be a few more of the important numbers.
Now that we’ve got the plates themselves covered, there are scores of other things that identifies a car as a gangstalking car. Just remember that the number three is important.
If someone doesn’t have a plate that qualifies, they might have three bumper stickers or other stickers, or a combination that adds up to three. Two bumper stickers and a sticker of a dog.
I see certain themes of stickers: Hawaii including sea turtle, hibiscus, map of islands; Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, etc. (theses are also found on plate frames; I Love My ______ (breed of dog) or another dog related one (also a plate frame one; My child is ——- school, Scouts, etc.
Other qualifiers: window tint that was put on by the owner and it looks absolutely horrid, a ding in the car (two bumper stickers and a ding in the car would be three), something missing from the car (mirror), a part of the car that is a different color, certain other plate frames (skull and crossbones, chains), sometimes a plate frame from an alma mater might be one of three, a shade put up to shade a baby.