I keep forgetting what I have learned about the men in this gang:
- No one will enter my apartment while I am here.
- No one will kill me. No person. I did go out driving one night. I was angrier than I had ever felt before. Out of character. I purchased wine coolers to drink in the car. WAY out of character. Way, Way out. I took some of my Ambien and Klonopin. I don’t even have to say it was out of character. I decided years ago, that if I had taken one of my meds and absolutely had to go somewhere, then I would call a taxi. I was being influenced. Before this I had one parking ticket when I was 16 and one speeding ticket. So, V did not care if I was killed. V did not care if I killed SOMEONE else. That is a sign of a psychopath. Came to me yesterday.
- No one will take me out of my car
- Now, if I could remember these things.
- I am hoping that I am not the exception. But, I’m trying to make it really hard for someone to accept my demise. Just in case.
What I have done:
- Put small notes all over my apartment simply stating that V has been stalking me for the last few years and in 1997. Make sure that V knows that through his secret weapon.
- Order something from Amazon or another company every so often
- Keep in touch with family and friends and make sure I sound upbeat
- Try to remember the points above, but secret weapons make it hard. Power of suggestion. Strong power of suggestion.
- Made a pact with God, Jesus and myself stating that I will not hurt myself.
Amazing facts.org 9 Bible Verse to Help When You’re Struggling With Guilt
What some other people might do:
- If these is a reason to have guilt, then acknowledge it and put is aside. If you have been raised to feel guilty about a lot of things, this is going to be much harder than it is for people raised with: guilt serves the purpose of, hopefully, keeping you from making that same mistake again, but other than that it is not productive
- Some Bible verses about guilt. “4. ‘Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord, ‘Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.’” Isaiah 1:18. “5. ‘If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.’” John 1:9. Me: admit the sin (confess), ask for forgiveness, plan on never doing it again. “8. ‘ For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and the lawless deeds I will remember no more.’” Hebrews 8:12
- Even if you are not guilty of anything, you might feel guilt if you were raised in an environment where you are supposed to feel guilty about a lot of things. Either way, acknowledge what is happening and find a way to deal with the guilt – imagine putting it in a little box and stuffing it at the back of you mind to be looked at later (or not); say that guilt does you no good in the situation you are in (I call it survival mode)
- Find a reason outside of yourself to keep fighting. It is a fight. A battle. Maybe you are not supposed to fight or battle. Now is the time to learn. Outside of myself: my kids and family – they have worked hard to help keep me healthy, I don’t want to hurt them; gangstalking is wrong, ALL shunning is wrong; yourself, you are worth fighting for; them, they are worth fighting against.
- GANGSTALKING AND GASLIGHTING AND SHUNNING – Gangstalking IS illegal if you are around the target two times with the intent to cause unease or fear. INTENT. If you are near the target or victim two times your intent is to cause unease or fear. It is. Gangstalking is Manslaughter according to a case recently tried. The gangstalkers are trying to hurt you. They do not have that right. Not in this country.
- I do outrageous things. I have learned that no one really pays attention to the things I do except, maybe the gangstalkers. These things do help me feel powerful even if they are an illusion. The gangstalkers are following you. You are controlling where they go. I sometimes wave my arm saying, “Go that way” There are people who are going that way, so I pretend that I have controlled this. Maybe you can drive and pay no attention. It’s taken over three years of gangstalking and I am finally at that point.
- Enough for now