I am not sure the following is true, but I think it is: When you first found out about gangstalking, you probably asked if it was against the law. You were told that it wasn’t. The people giving you that answer most likely were not familiar with California or federal stalking laws. The case where a girl relentlessly barraged her boyfriend with texts in order to get him to continue a suicide had not happened. Gangstalking is against the law at this point in time – my interpretation regarding the suicide part.
In 1980, an actress was stalked by a stranger and then killed by him. California enacted the first and strictest anti stalking laws regarding strangers. Cal Pen Code #646.9
(a) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or willfully and maliciously harasses another person and who makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear for his or her safety, or the safety of his or her immediate family is guilty of the crime of stalking, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by both that fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison. …
(f) For the purpose of this section, “course of conduct” means two or more acts occurring over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. …
(g) For the purpose of this section, “credible threat” means a verbal or written threat, … or a threat implied by A PATTERN OF CONDUCT, made with the INTENT to place the person that is the target of the threat in reasonable fear for his or her safety …. It is not necessary to prove that the defendant had the intent to actually carry out the threat….
Basically, the law as written states that if someone comes across state lines to harass me that is a federal crime. This would apply to V when he knew where I was going in another state and got there before me. It would cover the out of state gangstalkers who came to CA to gangstalk me if their intent was to come to stalk. It would cover anyone, in CA using the mail, a computer (most phones), phones, and other devices if they are contacting someone out of state, OR someone from out of state using such devices to contact CA gangstalkers about me.
another person, and in the course of it…engages in conduct that—
(A) places that person in reasonable fear of the death of, or serious bodily injury to— …
OR (2) with the intent to kill, injure, HARASS, INTIMIDATE, OR PLACE UNDER SURVEILLANCE with the intent to kill, injure, HARASS, OR INTIMIDATE another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer
OR (B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be REASONABLY EXPECTED TO CAUSE substantial emotional distress to a person described in ….
POISON OR HARMFUL SUBSTANCE – I have been given harmful substances by gangstalkers multiple times. I am fairly certain that some of the people who did this to me were under age.
I have been given a substance that has caused severe diarrhea. The substance may have “just” been lactose. It has caused significant issues. It comes under a harmful substance for me. People who are guilty: a kid who use to work at the Starbucks over by OSH. Other Starbuck’s employees at other Starbucks. This should include people who purposely make a drink of mine with regular milk when I request another milk. The key is “purposely”. This includes someone at the Marie Calendar’s in Yorba Linda. This is actually a heavy duty type of crime as far as punishment. This causes injury to me. It is a felony and is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for two, four, or five years. What are these kids being taught? Have you heard of date rape drugs?
The offense of malicious mischief or vandalism in California is committed when you maliciously deface, damage, or destroy the property of another without consent. The potential penalty for this offense depends on the value of the damage that was done to the property.
1. Two fog lamps. One hit out one week, one hit out a few weeks later.
2. Someone snipped a place on my purse so the zipper could not be used. The purse was worthless. This was done by a woman standing near me when I was working at a tall counter against the windows in the post office on McDowell.
BURGLARY IN CALIFORNIA
The crime of burglary under California Penal Code Section 459 PC requires a prosecutor to prove the following elements:
The defendant entered a building, room within a building or locked vehicle AND When he or she entered into the building, room or vehicle, he or she intended to commit theft or a felony.
People can be charged with burglary even if they did not steal anything.
1) Earrings that my grandparents gave me for one of my graduations. 2) I think my two belts, brown and black unless I put them elsewhere. I can’t imagine. 3) A number of small items that I cannot think of right now. I will fill this in as it comes to me. 4) 1/2 of the items in my freezer were stolen. But, they were put back. I don’t know.
California law defines petty theft as the theft of any property with a value of $950 or less. Most petty thefts are changed as misdemeanor…A misdemeanor conviction for petty theft in California carries a sentence of up to six month in county jail. a fine of no more than $1,000, or both.
A new purse was stolen out of my car. Some other items, but so many things happen, I don’t keep them all in my head.
The Constitution of the United States of America
I’m not going to look this up right now. If you are a state or federal employee, you signed an agreement saying that you would uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. I have signed it every time I have been employed by a school district. United States postal workers sign this, I would think Police officers and other law enforcement officers, all public school teachers….
– Sheriff officers pulled over to the side as I left Sonoma – intent probably to cause fear
– Napa County sheriff vehicle parked in Lily Kai lot as my son, his then girlfriend, and I left. Intent probably to intimidate
– Multiple United States Post Office vehicles causing intimidation or taking part in gangstalking. This includes the two who followed a crazy looking vehicle around the round a bout, up and turned onto the street in front of my apartment and around the corner. – Favoring a particular religious group as far as renting to them. I am pretty sure that this applies to the apartment across the way. You can’t discriminate based on religion. Well, if you are favoring a particular group, then you are discriminating against one group.